Home Care Sales
This week’s episode of “A Drink with the Hurricane” features Eric Rosenthal of Rosenthal Financial Group. Eric will be speaking on Long Term Care Insurance, how to bill directly, and how to find other payer sources for Private Duty Home Care.
This is a much see for all in Home Care Marketing, Sales, and owners!!!
How does someone get a Long term Insurance Policy?
- The best option is to meet with a financial planner or an insurance broker to discuss your needs and the optionals available to you.
How would a home care owner go about billing Long Term insurance directly?
- Fill out an Assignment of Benefits form.
- DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! The earlier you get the form done, the quicker you get paid.
If someone doesn’t have a long term insurance policy, are there other ways they can pay?
- There are a variety of different ways they can pay and the best way is to contact a professional who can determine the the options available for that particular client.
How can I contact Eric?
- Phone: 732-718-7030
- Email: Eric@rosenthalfg.com
- Website: www.rosenthalfg.com