Social media has been taking the world on by storm the past few years. More and more business owners are looking to the Internet when it comes to marketing their business and let me tell you THIS IS A MUST!
On this weeks episode of A Drink With “The Hurricane,” I have enlisted the help of Nick Bonitatibus, the Media Coordinator here at Hurricane Marketing Enterprises. He will be discussing the 10 Reasons Why You Should Have a Facebook Page for Your Home Care Business.
Facebook is a great tool for you and your business because it:
1. Builds Exposure
- Having a business Facebook page increases your online presence. This is vital folks. Now-a-days people look to the internet for advice before calling any agency. By increasing your exposure it will increase traffic to your website.
2. Builds Relationships
- Facebook allows you create a personal connection which each and every follower. It allows you to meet new people and rekindle already established relationships.
3. Can be FREE or very inexpensive
- Facebook is a free tool that can help you sky rocket your business to success. However you can pay Facebook to boost your posts to reach a much larger audience if you want
4. Reaches a Targeted Audience:
- You can use targeting to attract to a specific audience based on location, gender, interests
5. Provides you with Facebook Insights:
Its super easy to use and you can see:
- How many page likes your business page is getting
- Engagement of the page
- Post Performance
- See how your posts are responding to your targeted audience.
6. Builds Brand Loyalty:
- When you are consistently providing valuable and entertaining content, your followers will stay loyal — even when you make mistakes
7. Increases Your Web Traffic:
- Make sure you have a steady stream of valuable information on your website.
- Make it easy to share content
- Add links to your website so viewers can see more of your products.
8. Boosts SEO:
- Often when you search a business or business topic. Facebook is one of the top results
9. Its Mobile Ready:
- The vast majority of Facebook users are accessing the site via their mobile devices. As this trend grows it becomes more and more important for your business to have a presence on Facebook. The great thing about a Facebook page is Facebook does the heavy lifting for you, optimizing your page for both your desktop and mobile devices.
10. Lets you spy on Your Competition:
- Knowing what your competitors are doing and what they are offering can help you make your products and services stand out
If you would like to hear more from Nick on this topic, sign up for our Referral Masters Boot Camp, February 8-10th, in Houston Texas. Steve “The Hurricane” has sold out Boot Camps nationwide and has transformed the lives of business owners across the nation. If you are serious about establishing a solid foundation for you and your business, this is not the event you want to miss! I look forward to meeting you in Houston, where our team will teach you how to Blow Away The Competition!